In partnership with parents, St. Andrew’s Youth Ministry will prayerfully and energetically seek to:
– Promote a community of love and acceptance for one another
– Provide life guidance for youth
– Create a safe place for youth to be
– Encourage godly influences on our youth
– Be a program that is fun and enjoyable
Ultimately, upon graduation, our youth will be compassionate, thoughtful believers, equipped Bible learners, and honest people, boldly relying on Jesus and having a strong desire for Christian community wherever they go. And knowing they are dearly beloved and gifted children of God, they joyfully embrace God’s calling to serve the least, the lost, and the lonely.