St. Andrew’s Children’s Choir 2017 – 2018

Who are we?

The St. Andrew’s Children’s Choir is open to children grades 2nd through 6th grade.  If your child loves music, loves to sing or play instruments, this is their choir.  Come join us as we learn how to actively participate in worship through music and to share God’s message with others through song!

When do we meet?

We meet on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-7:20 p.m. from September to April. We sing in Sunday worship services once a month in additional to special community events throughout the year. In the summertime, children participate in the church-wide Vacation Bible School and present a program on Sunday in church. It is our prayer that in addition to singing, the children will develop a deeper bond with members of their church family through service and fellowship. See the calendar of events on the other side of this page for the rehearsal schedule and Sundays the children are leading. For additional details about special events, please contact director Mandy Kung.

How can I help?

I will need parent volunteers to assist with things like crafts, prayer time, providing snacks as well as extra hands and eyes during outreach events and the weeks we lead in worship. I would love to hear from you!

Personnel

Mandy Kung – Children’s Choir Director (Phone: 713-240-1750)

smith-marylen

Marylen Smith – Choir Assistant

Phone: 281-744-2447

Kids Music & Worship is open to all kids on second Sundays of the month from 10:10-11:00 a.m. All children grades 2+ are welcome to attend as we worship and learn music in a fun and interactive atmosphere. Together, we wish to share with all God’s children the joy of worship through music using the talents HE has blessed us with.

Children’s Choir Calendar of Events

Download a printable PDF of the calendar

Scroll down for our YouTube Channel and MORE!

youtube-channel-logojoin_buttonChildren's Choir 2016 collage 2

Back to Music Home      Back to Children Home